– Based in the UK?
DO YOU HAVE
– A computer with web camera, or a smartphone or tablet?
– Access to the internet?
– A device that can take digital photos or scan images (e.g. a smartphone, iPad scanner)?
– Slight to moderate tinnitus*?
We are looking for participants for a digital workshop exploring how arts activities might be used to share different experiences of tinnitus. If you would like to take part, you will be asked to:
1. Fill in the expressions of interest survey (click “start the survey” below).This includes some standard questions for you to answer about your tinnitus.
2. Work with an activities sheet that will get you to think about your tinnitus. We will ask you to share your responses with the project team.
3. Take part in an online group discussion about the activities and your responses to them. (Sessions will be held between 19th -24th June 2021)
*Please note: these workshops are not suitable for people with severe tinnitus i.e. if your tinnitus is very intrusive, and/or has a severe impact on your wellbeing and quality of life. If you are unsure if your tinnitus is severe but would like to take part, please complete our expressions of interest survey.
Recommend this survey to a friend: